At Home Facial, Featuring "Maskne"
Includes: Anti-Breakout Bar, Clarifying Tonic, Expert Enzyme, Gentle Clearing Serum, Purifying Moisturizer
Ug, the skin under and around the mask! Or how bout stress breakouts as a result of your “new normal”? Not to mention hormonal eruptions, cuz maybe it’s possible your diet hasn’t been so stellar lately?
DON’T FRET We’ve got you covered. Here’s a simple daily protocol with an optional weekly at-home treatment, and anyone can do it!
- Cleanse with the Anti-Breakout Bar. It’s beneficial to incorporate the Supracor Facial Sponges, for deeper penetration of the active ingredients. Leave on for a minute.
- Rinse, and follow with Clarifying Tonic.
- Once a week if your skin tolerates it well, apply the Expert Enzyme. Let this professional-strength mask work its magic for up to 10 minutes.
- Otherwise, follow the tonic by applying Gentle Clearing Serum throughout the problem area as needed.
- Finishing off with Purifying Moisturizer. Depending on the way your skin feels, you may want to include these other options. 👇🏼